- Take the fire basket (with the supplied handle!) from the KipGrill®
- Put three kindlings on the bottom of the fire basket and ignite them
- Wait for approximately five minutes
- Fill the half of the basket with briquettes
- Put three kindlings on top of the briquettes and ignite these
- Fill the rest of the basket with briquettes
- Do not start with grilling until the basket is well on fire
- Attach the chicken to the middle of the spear
- Put the top of the spear on a piece of wood an start rotating it to make sure the chicken is firmly mounted on the spear.
- The chicken should not be imbalanced and should rotate easily
- After finishing you favourite course the KipGrill® is easy to dismantle
- Don’t use your dishwasher but simply clean the parts with water and soap
- Store the KipGrill® in a dry and clean place
- Look on the recipe page
-The KipGrill® is an ideal give away, many companies have presented it.